- and many thanks to Tony Layne of Outside the Asylum who nominated this blog for one; I am honoured and humbled.
But now I have to nominate five other blogs, whom I admire and who all have less than 200 followers.
So here goes....
1. Kissing the Leper - crept in at the end of Tony's list but deserves a full place in her own right. Apart from interesting posts, the title is a good and memorable one.
2. Streets of Gold, Olivia has a good way with words and her blog is never, ever, snarky, unlike mine.
3. An uncanny experience in Mass that closely mirrored my own when serving recently, the Licensed Fool, blog name On With the Motley recounts his own "Mertonesque" moment. A great blog.
4. Hah! the luck of the Irish (or should I say Providence).
St Conleth's Catholic Heritage Association, (SCCHA for short) scrapes in with just 199 followers.
Again, this blog focuses on the good things in the faith and we need a few blogs like that to counteract the curmudgeonly among us.
5. Through Vocation is a blog run by a seminarian called Daniel (I'll pass on his surname). Apart from running a good blog, Daniel would be a worthy recipient of our prayers - we value our seminarians beyond all imagination, God bless them all!
So now, dear friends, the