Tuesday 14 October 2014

REQUIEM MASS FOR RICHARD COLLINS



A Requiem Mass for Richard Collins will be held on Tuesday 21st October at 12 noon at St David's and St Patrick's Roman Catholic Church, Dew Street, 9 Fountain Row, Haverfordwest, SA61 1SX.  This will be followed by a funeral breakfast - details will be provided on the day.

Please could you let us know in the comments box below if you will be attending.  

We are also appealing for additional singers for the Requiem Mass, please let us know if you are able to help.

We were greatly supported by The Paul Sartori Foundation whilst Richard was ill.  We received extraordinary compassionate care from wonderful hospice nurses in the nights leading up to Richard's death.  As such, in lieu of flowers, we would request any donations to be made to The Paul Sartori Foundation.  Donations may be sent c/o The Treasurer, The Paul Sartori Foundation, 31 Haven Road, Haverfordwest, SA61 1DU.

Enquiries can be made to Roy Folland & Son Funeral Directors, 01437 763821.



17 comments:

  1. I cannot attend, but I am with you in my prayer-filled heart. And I am more than glad to assist with my few farthing those who, in turn, assisted in caring for a wonderful witness to the Faith.

    Noel, nat-ons,

    GBOP LHUA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Collins Family. Regret unable to attend Richard's Requiem Mass, but will donate to The Paul Sartori Foundation, with pleasure.

    Richard (R.I.P.) and you, the Family, will remain in my Daily Prayers.

    in Domino

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately, I will be unable to attend Richard's Requiem, but most certainly will remember him in my prayers and Rosary on that day, along with the family. God Bless...

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Rosary for Richard and for the family today and on the 21st. We are all so blessed in him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sadly, I will not be able to attend Richard's funeral. I have looked at every which way of travelling from London and there seem to be no trains running to Haverfordwest on that day. My prayers for you all and for the repose of Richard's soul will be made at Mass on Tuesday and I will have a Mass said for him.
    God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so wish I were able to be there. I will have a Mass said. Ar dheis De go raibh a anam dhilis.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We will join with our prayers at that hour.

    May he rest in the peace of Christ and may you all be comforted.

    God bless
    Alan and Angeline Hougton

    ReplyDelete
  9. Take my body jesus eyes and ears and tongue never let them jesus help to do tgee harm take my heart and fill it full of love for thee all I have o give it give thy self to thee when the body goes back to earth the soul is free to live for ever eternally with God in heaven and with all loved ones gone before pray to your loved one in heaven to make you strong to accept the loss thats left for you to carry on ....be not afraid I go before you come follow me..

    ReplyDelete
  10. From the Our Lady Immaculate, Chelmsford newsletter:
    Sunday 9th November 10.30 am Old Rite Mass
    for Richard Collins RIP
    at the Priory chapel
    178 New London Road, Chelmsford, CM2 0AR

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mass has been said (TLM) for the repose of Richard's soul. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Mrs. Collins and family

    We just want you to know that you are especially in our thoughts and prayers at this time of Christmas.

    May the Holy Family strengthen and comfort you.

    In Christ
    Alan and Angeline

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very Nice Information Thank you keep it up Regard HDVOGO

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice post.You share a great post and keep posting
    namakkal egg suppliers

    ReplyDelete