Sunday 28 August 2011

Will there be blood? The bloggers meet for the first time!

Shadowlands carried a post yesterday with echoes of the planned meeting of Catholic Bloggers under the auspices of Bl Titus Brandsma. It was a clip from the 'Only Fools and Horses' series.

Now I would like to throw my metaphorical beret into the ring and follow through with this clip from a film that bears no resemblance to historical fact and stars a once great Catholic. It is, of course, Braveheart and the scene is set for a guild of bloggers meeting -  the EF lobby come face to face with the OF mob (I leave you to decide which is which).
Warning: Contains gratuitously obscene words (but only one or two).


                           But, remember.....they are both on the same side!

4 comments:

  1. ha ha - I love that movie,resemblance to historical fact or not. I would love to be a fly on the wall. Blessings to all involved. Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesss! My kind of Catholics! (Sorry, have I said that before?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I identify with both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - I will publish the details of the Guild's bloggers meeting on the Guild blog before the end of tomorrow.

    Look forward to seeing you and shadowlands there, as well as any other blogger / commentators who would like to come along!

    ReplyDelete