Thursday 11 August 2011

An idle post....

Just a couple of jottings until I can gather a few minutes to do a fuller post on the Bishops of Wales...Bishops? Now there's a surprise!

The first concerns the Editor of The Tablet (aaaagh, never thought I would mention it on my blog), Catherine Pepinster.
It appears Ms Pepinster has a sense of humour - if you read her entry in Debrett's she lists Belgium Culture as one of her pastimes.....Ha, ha! Good one Ms P - (unless, of course, you are serious - Heaven help me!)

The second is an old joke but worth the re-telling ................

Q. How many Traditional Catholics does it take to change a light bulb?

A. CHANGE??!!*&?

And me a Traditionalist too!

1 comment:

  1. If it ain't broke, don't fix/meddle/change it! Good adages are based on wisdom don't you think?

    ReplyDelete