Why is it that we soldier on, going to Mass, being (or trying to be) good Catholics and accepting the same old no change message?
|Catholic laity are treated like mushrooms |
- kept in the dark and, every so often a load
of crap is dumped upon them!
Of course, we sound off on our blogs and to like minded friends but it ends there....no answers to our questions.
Here are my ten questions that I would like someone (even a Bishop) to provide answers to...
1. Why do we have Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion?
2. Why does Archbishop Nichols allow Masses to continue at Warwick Street,
where homosexuality is held up as something to be valued?
3. When will the Holy Father celebrate an EF Mass in public?
4. Why is the EF Mass not taught at seminaries?
5. Why do Bishops not impose discipline (dress, liturgy, general behaviour) on
6. Why are Catholic schools so appallingly bad (most of them) at catechising
7. Why do Bishops not welcome support from traditional orders such as the
FSSP and the ICKSP?
8. Why do priests remove communion rails and insist upon the faithful
standing to receive the Host?
9. Where are our great apologists when it comes to representing the faith on
television and radio?
10. When will Bishop Regan of Wrexham Diocese retire?
This list is not exhaustive, please feel free to add to it.