Here is an insight into the 'black' list....
"....the Guild reserves the right to refuse admission to any individual or group.......
....Admissions will be made only on the following grounds":-
1. Must be either male or female
2. Age restrictions from 18 months to 100 plus (although exceptions may be
made at the Guild's discretion)
3. Entrance is restricted to Catholics, those under instruction, those
considering the Catholic faith and those not considering the Catholic faith.
4. Only Catholics of a liberal/conservative/labour/fundamentalist/right
1970/Pius X/All other Piuses/cat loving/cat hating persuasion admitted
5. Anyone seeking admittance with a right trouser leg rolled up or left breast
bared or with a brick in a trouser pocket will be refused entry
6. All delegates must be bloggers, read blogs or have a vague interest
in blogs of a broad Catholic nature
7. Entry will be granted only to those who can say "The Hermeneutic of
Those failing in this task may still be granted entry
on the proviso of buying the first round of drinks for all assembled