Friday 12 November 2010

Excuses for not washing...

This comes in haste as I have just returned home after an exhausting 48 hours driving in the rain and...well, rain!
It is courtesy of Amy Parkinson who posted it some time ago and my apologies to her for not linking it but I failed to record from whence it came. It is so good it deserves a second airing (until I get my brain into shape).


1. I was forced to wash as a child
2. People who wash are all hypocrites - they think they are cleaner than anyone else
3. There are so many different types of soap I just can't decide which one to choose
4. I used to wash but got bored and stopped doing it
5. I only wash on special occasions like Christmas and Easter
6. None of my friends wash
7. I'll start washing when I get older and dirtier
8. I don't have time to wash
9. The bathroom is never warm enough in the winter or cool enough in the summer
10. The people who make soap are only after your money

I could add number 11 'The children don't like to be washed'

any advance on 11?


  How about 'Children do not need to wash'
                                                            

3 comments:

  1. Good list, but I think you missed the obvious one: Washing makes me feel dirty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And of course, washing is the cause of wars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both excellent and have inspired me to:

    "We don't do soap"

    ReplyDelete