Use these notes to help you make a full and frank Confession.....
1. Have you wilfully attended a Latin Mass (aka an EF Mass) since your last confession? If so, how many times?
2. Did you kneel to receive Holy Communion and did you refuse to receive in the hand?
3. Have you been guilty of humming or singing hymns such as 'Faith of Our Fathers' or any hymn in Latin?
4. If you have read the Catechism or any works of Michael Davies or Anne Roche Muggeridge, remember to tell the priest.
5. Have you kept a guard upon your lips? Have you avoided using words such as 'Purgatory' and 'Fatima'?
6. Did you recite the Rosary on any occasion?
7. Have you addressed Jesus as 'Our Blessed Lord' or 'Jesus Christ our Saviour' on occasion?
8. Did you attend Benediction too often and have you avoided the occasion of 'Forty Hours' devotion?
9. Are you addicted to plainchant?
10. Were there any occasions when you genuflected in front of a tabernacle?