If you were to pick up your Saturday morning paper, what headline would you most like to see?
We are surrounded by bad news stories at present from both inside the Church and the outside world.
We read of good Catholic journalists being sacked, of Deacons sat upon, of the Franciscan Friars of the Immaculate being stitched up and the growth of nutjob groups such as ACTA.
In the outside world we have Syria, the baby faced lunatic killer Kim Jong Un in North Korea and, of course, the prospect of an all out war in the Ukraine, something that our politicians seem to be treating with a remarkable lack of interest.
So here are my ten most wished for 'Catholic' headlines, please feel free to add some of your own but, as always, please use your name or a pseudonym....thank you:-
1. "The Tablet goes into liquidation"
2. "Pope Francis requests that all parishes provide an EF Mass each Sunday"
3."English and Welsh Bishops exclude ACTA from church premises"
5. "Bishop Fellay leads the SSPX back to the fold"
6. "Richard Dawkins converts to the Catholic Faith"
7. "Welsh National Shrine of Our Lady of Cardigan appointed as an annual pilgrimage venue for traditional Catholics"
8. "Cardinal Raymond Burke appointed as Cardinal Prefect to the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith"
9. "Pope to consecrate Russia to The Immaculate Heart of Mary"
10. "Archbishop Fulton Sheen to be canonised"
11. "British Bishop jailed for opposing Same Sex "Marriage" teaching in Catholic schools"
12. "Bishops ban standing and reception by hand for communicants"