|And make sure that your images link clearly to the subject matter|
1. Avoid alliteration. Always.
2. Prepositions are not words to end sentences with.
3. Avoid clichés like the plague. They're old hat.
4. Comparisons are as bad as clichés.
5. Be more or less specific.
6. Bloggers should never generalise.
Seven: Be consistent
8. Who needs rhetorical questions anyway?
9. Don't use more words than necessary. It's highly superfluous.
10. Exaggeration is a billion times worse than understatement.
11. Use simple, easily comprehended words, that way you avoid obfuscation and discombobulation.
12. Avoid using tautology. It's pointless to keep on endlessly repeating yourself.
H/T to my non prodigal son Matthew who is about to return from New Holland.