Friday 11 May 2012

I like the cut of this bloggers jib

Or, should that be jibe. I chanced across this blog quite by chance and found that the copy contained in the profile statement was rather good.

From the current post on the Crux et Gladius blog
Of course, it's in Spanish but you can easily get the gist of most of the words; I especially like "antisodomitas" - I shall use that from now on, it is a much more honest way of stating: "I don't like the act and sin of homosexuality".

This is the profile copy....

"católico romano tradicional,eucarístico, mariano,carlista,tomista y agustiniano,pro-vida,antimarxista, antisodomitas,antimason, antiaborto sin compromisos de ningún tipo a excepción de los sacramentales".

 I think that says it all!

And this is the blog......... Crux et Gladius   

5 comments:

  1. Worth learning Spanish for that!

    Thanks, and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously pro-life. Yep, I get the jist despite that my high school Spanish class was many years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you think I should send this to the priest in Bath who responded to my sending out the Marriage Petition with a "Please remove my name from your contacts ASAP"
    He said the same when we were requested to petition to protect children at school from graphic sex ed.( and which I did do but he sent something to me later so I had his details again - see?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you think I should send this to a priest in Bath (who has a large parish )as when I sent him the petition to protect marriage he demanded I take his name off my contacts asap.
    He'd asked this before when I sent a petition to protect children from explicit sex ed (and I did but later he sent me an item so I had his details again - see?)
    Lovely stuff tho'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry! sent this twice, hiccups in the system!

    ReplyDelete