Saturday 19 February 2011

Quote of the week - from Bishop Fellay!

"The traditional Mass has an absolutely extraordinary power of grace. You see it in the apostolic work, you see it especially in the priests who come back to it: it is truly the antidote to the crisis. It is really very powerful, at all levels. At the level of grace, at the level of faith…. I think that if the old Mass were allowed to be truly free, the Church could emerge rather quickly from this crisis, but it would still take several years!"

H/T to Ars Orandi

I once had the pleasure of meeting Bishop Fellay and attending a Mass celebrated by him. His sermon was  intensely spiritual and moving. I found him a most saintly man.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmmmm,think I might agree with Bishop Fellay......There I have said it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete