|"You mean that they ignored the Latin Mass?"|
Here are a few pointers as to how they might regard us Catholics of 2014:
1. Bemused that the Novus Ordo was so widely accepted and the old Mass discarded by those who should have known better.
2. Highly entertained by the banal hymns incorporated into the liturgy since 1969.
3. Bewilderment that Bishops and Priests and other religious failed to observe the doctrinal teachings of HMC and embraced secularism.
4. Angered that so many souls were lost in the period of liberal madness.
5. Outraged at the lack of respect and reverence for the Son of God, his blessed mother and all things sacred.
6. Puzzled at the lack of leadership demonstrated by the bishops.
7. Concerned that so many Catholics disregarded the teachings of the Church and made their own rules as they went along.
8. Dumbfounded that most priests were allowed to dress as they pleased and become worldly.
9. Confused as to why the directives emanating from the Second Vatican Council were routinely ignored.
10. Disturbed by the lack of attention and reverence given to the National Shrine of Wales, Our Lady of Cardigan, supposedly equal to Walsingham in importance.