Monday 3 October 2011

Another response on the question of exorcists!

Many thanks to the Vicar General of the Archdiocese of Cardiff who is, I believe, Monsignor Robert Reardon.

The crest of the Archdiocese of Cardiff
- devil rampant?
He kindly gave me a one word reply (it could have been worse, it could have been two words) to my question: "How many exorcists are there in the Archdiocese?"

His response.......... "NONE"

That was all that I asked for so I am not complaining but, spare a thought for those poor South Walians and Herefordians who have no recourse to an exorcist priest at times of demonic interference.

Satan is free to roar and roam around the shires of Glamorgan, Monmouth, Gwent and Hereford, totally unimpeded.
 Perhaps Archbishop Stack will get things sorted.

2 comments:

  1. I asked my priest yesterday. He knew of the Pope's directive and said that there is an exorcist priest in the Diocese. However, nothing has been said about it because the church does not wish to attract unwelcome attention.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently in America the rate of exorcisms has risen following the rise in black magic practices.

    ReplyDelete