|Bishops, as well as laity, need to ensure|
Mass is reverent!
Here is a brief bullet point checklist of some of the elements that I see missing from today's Catholic society:-
- Daily Rosary
- Grace before meals, even in public (especially in public)
- Reverence for the House of God (there is an unholy chatter that emanates from the congregations both before and after Mass (not the EF Mass though)
- Morning and evening prayers
- Educate yourself regarding the Faith, read good books regularly
- Involve yourself in Catholic culture and society (Juventutum, SVP or whatever)
- Regular confession - not once every three months but once a week if possible
- Acts of charity whether that be dropping money into a beggar's hand or planned giving and actual, physical aid to those in need
Finally, the list is not exhaustive, I am sure that you will be able to add more bullet points, feel free to do so...one might be 'Spend less time blogging and more time praying'.....That's a bullet point through the foot for you!