Monday 6 February 2012

The rolling English road leads to.........

BLACKFEN!

If you are a reader of Catholic blogs or, possibly, a commentator or even, for that matter, a Catholic blogger.
You will be made very welcome on February 18th at a gathering of The Guild of Blessed Titus Brandsma members at Our Lady of the Rosary, Blackfen (courtesy of Fr Tim Finigan, Parish Priest and Chaplain to the Guild).

The Guild places no requirement as to one's leanings or views with regard to matters of faith other than, Christian courtesy and loyalty to the teachings of Holy Mother Church.

And the Guild welcomes new members (whether you can attend or not). The process of joining is simple and may be done online at http://guildofblessedtitus.blogspot.com/


4 comments:

  1. I've booked my train ticket; t'was my birthday present from Wifey...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alas, I can't be there. Had hoped to...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, what I'd give to meet the wonderful Ben Trovato!

    ReplyDelete