Wednesday 20 October 2010

SOUNDS LIKE A HERETIC......WRITES LIKE A HERETIC...IT IS A HERETIC!

The fact that Fr Mildew is now proposing to close down his blog after threats from a Journo Monsignori is a disgrace.
Fr Mildew (Fr Michael Clifton) a well loved and respected priest who has valiantly served the Lord for 40 plus years will no longer have a place in the blogosphere. I wish him well and will keep him in my prayers.
As for the Monsignor......words fail me.
BUT.....there is one solution....stop buying The Catholic Times....I cannot believe that it has much of a circulation anyway but no right minded Catholic should invest in this paper from now on.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Just popped over from Mulier fortis, Mac said to tell you she's sending her readers. I'll keep visiting, I like what I've seen so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am from Mulier fortis, too! Fr. Mildew may continue. Send him a note and tell him youbwish his blog to continue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to say that you had made a wee mistake and that it should have been "monsignorE", "monsignorI" being the plural.

    But having taken the sage advice of Para Handy and having paused and considered, it occurred to me that anybody who can publicly express at least some the views/positions that Msgr Loftus proposes and yet remain a Catholic priest would suggest the possibility of a personality disorder.

    So maybe "monsignori" is right after all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry .. It should read "you wish his blog to continue"

    ReplyDelete